Justyn,

Trust me, this has nothing to do with negativity.

When Ryan sets the clear expectation of, "My promise is that ... we
will be sincere and honest in our communication with you," and in the
same breath expects us to believe that Tweetie was acquired primarily
or solely to avoid confusion in the app store, I go, "Now wait a
second... No, man, don't do this. Not in the same breath."

Tweetie really, honestly, wasn't acquired to own the iPhone / iPad
eyeballs, capture the bulk of future ad (and other) revenue on that
platform, and form an intellectual property base to extend to Android
and other mobile platforms to own those eyeballs and revenue?