On Apr 12, 2:44 am, Jason Rundell <jason.rund...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When will Twitter answer: 1) Why did Twitter acquire Tweetie? 2) What
> is Twitter planning to do with Tweetie?

Since when does Twitter owe you or any of us any sort of explanation
for their business practices?

Lemme get this straight.  Twitter is FREE.  The Twitter API is public,
well documented, and FREE.  Our privilege is to build tools and
businesses on top of Twitter's FREE services.  Twitter doesn't want a
cut of your business.  They don't require approval of your apps.  But
for some reason you (and others) feel entitled to an explanation, or
details somehow outlining their strategy and practices?

The tone of this group never ceases to amaze me.  Get back to coding
and building cool stuff.

@notinfluential