One more from me. People have been asking for specific details around
Tweetie for Mac and I wanted to make sure we clearly message our plans
as we know it. To be clear, Tweetie for the iPhone and it's developer,
Loren Brichter, were the focus of our acquisition, but as part of the
deal we also got Tweetie for Mac.

Loren had been hard at work on a new version of Tweetie for Mac that
he was going to release soon. Our plan is to still release the new
version and it will continue to be called Tweetie (not renamed to
Twitter). We will also discontinue the paid version.

Hope that's clear. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best, Ryan