Crystal clear.

1.  You're decimating the client market on every platform but Windows.
2.  You're killing any potential for innovation or investment.
3.  You have no clear (public) plan for any innovation yourself.

What marketing genius...
Oh never mind.  It's not worth the breath.

Good luck with that.

Anyone want a chirp ticket?

isaiah
http://twitter.com/isaiah