Is "promotion" of tweets going to be part of the algorithm for defining
"popular" tweets - in a twisted world where twitter says it's popular coz
they've taken the cash to say it's popular? [sorry, that sounds like rigging
charts or something... not quite how I meant it to sound]
Awaiting further details.