Is there API endpoints planned to accept/reject incoming and cancel
outgoing pending requests?

I am curious, what the use case is for a list of ids for pending
requests? Without APIs to interact with pending requests, what would
this information be used for?

For a mobile client, exposing this type of information is valuable to
the user, but user objects (not ids) would be required to create a UI
for someone to view and then interact with such requests.

--Naveen Ayyagari
@knight9
@SocialScope