John,

My apologies. I should have said, "would have". English is my second
language.

It will be great if user streams are going to be available to services
at some point in the near future. Specifically, real-time notification
of social graph changes.

If that's on your road map, then please say so. Because, in your long
range guidance, what was said was simply that user streams are not
available to services.