It will remain missing for a bit for technical reasons. I'd love more
comprehensive stats to be revealed there, but some implementations
need to change (and be developed) first to make it possible. In the
long term vision though.

 Those in the past who've had issues viewing their app details pages,
might find viewing them on the dev portal now possible though.. ;)

It's obviously a good number to know, but it's also a number you
should be able to derive through good monitoring in your own
application...

Taylor