Regarding the annotations that were announced yesterday at the
Developer's conference:

1. Will those annotations survive for replies and direct messages of
original tweets? For example, if I were to send a tweet and annotate
with an id that was germain to my application, any tweet that was a
reply of the original tweet or subsequently down the line, I'd like
that id to appear in annotations.

2. I am assuming they will be searchable?

The idea being that I annotate my original tweet with an id that's
pertinent to my application and any tweet that comes out after as a
reply or somehow related to that original tweet I can search and find
easily.

Is this something you are thinking about?

Thanks,

Scott