Follow and Unfollow with hovercards are not working for me.  Doesn't
matter what site has implemented hovercards.  I first implemented
hovercards on my development site and thought something wasn't
working, then confirmed the same thing here
http://dev.twitter.com/anywhere/begin
and here http://followfinder.googlelabs.com/

Basically, the Follow from wthin the hovercard (and also the big
follow button on the googlelabs page) follows from the wrong account.
It follows from one of my other twitter accounts.  I've signed out of
twitter, authenticated on each of those sites with my @wiscoDude
twitter account clicked the follow button, only to find that
@wiscoDude isn't following the user, but @inboxfox _is_ following.
Which of course I'm not signed in as.

I've tweeted this problem to both @anywhere and @twitterapi with no
response.