Hi Matt,

At the moment there are 2 references to jQuery.  We'd rather load in
our own version of JQuery rather than detecting it in partner pages so
we can be assured of the version we are running on top of.  The reason
its loaded twice is that it's used both on the client and on the
server that exists in a hidden iframe.  A large amount of users will
have google's jQuery cached so it doesn't slow performance too much.
That being said we will continue to tune @anywhere and removing
external dependencies will be something we'll definitely be looking
at.

Thanks,

Dan