The LOC will not provide programmatic access to the archive of a type that
you seek. At the moment we do not have a solution for this common request.
We're waiting on a major infrastructure upgrade before we can prioritize
this request among all other priorities.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.