On 04/18/2010 01:48 PM, John Kalucki wrote:
> The LOC will not provide programmatic access to the archive of a type that
> you seek. At the moment we do not have a solution for this common request.
> We're waiting on a major infrastructure upgrade before we can prioritize
> this request among all other priorities.
>
> -John Kalucki
> http://twitter.com/jkalucki
> Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.

The impression I got from the press releases was that Twitter was simply
handing the tweets off to Google and that *Google* was developing all
the indexing, search and API technology in conjunction with the Library
of Congress. Is that incorrect?

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erdős