Correct. But it won't show protected profiles because the user is not
logged in. I'd like a way to log in the user before taking them to
that link so they don't have to go through the hassle of signing in
just to see the profile of a person they're already friends with.
Some api endpoint I could pass the access token I have for them so
that I could redirect them to a profile without logging them in. Is
this possible?

Sorry I worded that a little weird the first time.

Thanks!