Hi Jonathon,

You'd handle this on your own back end. Using OAuth a user is never "logged
in" -- there is no concept of a session or persistence -- it's all
stateless. The association between your user and an access token is your
own. If you want a user to be able to use multiple twitter accounts on your
site, you would design a model relationship between access tokens and users
such that a user can have many access tokens -- you'd then use context
shifting of some kind in your application that establishes one of the access
tokens belonging to the user is the "current access token." This will let
your users context shift seamlessly. You'd obviously also have to ensure
that the security of your application is such that a user never has access
to access tokens that don't belong to them.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod