From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Robbie Coleman
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:42 PM
To: Twitter Development Talk
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: Can our twitter app call "/oauth/revoke"?

Here is why I think this *is* in fact useful:
When you enter a room that is dark, you look for a light. To turn on
this light, you usually look for a switch near this light. Later if
you leave this room (and you're aware of green ideas..) you would
probably want to turn off this light. Wouldn't you expect to be able
to do this by going to that same switch and reverting it back to its
previous state?

I do not think it is a good user experience to provide them a means to
connect from our site without providing them a means to revoke/remove
this connection from the same place.

Wouldn't you agree..?

--
robbie