You've got to start somewhere. We all have an M.O. My first M.O. is to help
people see how they can help themselves. If they're still at a loss we'll
take it to the next level. We're all trying to work to scale here folks.

I'm happy to look up possible reasons an app got suspended if provided
enough information to do so and explicitly asked to do so. I consider your
application details private and will not look them up with permission.
Useful details to provide: name of the application, name of the Twitter user
associated with the application, application ID (if known).

But as a general rule -- the reason applications get suspended is because
they violated something in our guidelines or terms of service, which aren't
impenetrable by any means.

Taylor