This is the correct interpretation of the rule surrounding porn, in addition
to all other Twitter rules regarding statuses, mentions, direct messages,
automation, etc. One such rule that would apply here is that you don't want
to surprise users -- porn links should be clearly marked as such.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod