Hey Brian -

Why don't you guys eat your own dog food and use Direct Messaging to the account that registered the app instead of email ? That way, you have some sort of audit trail for the notifications, no?

When I worked through the issue that I had with one of my apps with you, I hadn't received an email about the original suspension either, or at least not that I could find.

 BJ