On 4/23/2010 2:01 PM, BJ Weschke wrote:
Hey Brian -

Why don't you guys eat your own dog food and use Direct Messaging to the
account that registered the app instead of email ? That way, you have
some sort of audit trail for the notifications, no?

When I worked through the issue that I had with one of my apps with you,
I hadn't received an email about the original suspension either, or at
least not that I could find.

BJ

One thing with that: 140-character tweets are good for a lot of things, but technical explanations of suspensions aren't one of them (unless you link together a web-ticket system with it).