Brian,

It is not unreasonable for developers to hope that Twitter does not
suspend applications for "could violate rules" and "possible rule
violations." I trust this was just a slip of the tongue on your part.

We know you must maintain a good-citizen ecosystem.

For that to happen, we really do trust that you suspend applications
for actual rule violations, which you can point to as to how and when
you discovered those actual violations, and *not* for mere suspicion
of rule violations.