Hi Raffi,

Great that we've got a date for basic auth deprecation, but is there any
news/timescales on OAuth Echo? We've got nine weeks and counting to get the
spec, get the service providers to implement it, build it into clients and
get our user-bases to upgrade if they want to be able to upload photos post
June 30th. That's easier if you're web based, but not a huge amount of time
if you are desktop or mobile based.

Thanks,

Tom