John,

Though I've disagreed with Dean's use and means of promoting of his
app since Day One, I hardly think his message rises to the level of
"threat." I think there's enough misinformation, disinformation,
irritation and anger floating around this list these days that the
last thing anyone needs is gratuitous drama, particularly on behalf of
someone NOT employed by Twitter and NOT directly addressed by Dean's
communication and possible intent of said communication.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera