On 4/26/2010 2:02 PM, kprobe wrote:
This is not necessarily a topic for dev group, but as a member, I am
asking for help since this could spur the development of better
algorithms for spam detection.

Is there a faster way of reporting an automated hashtag spammer other
than the "report spam" link on the users page?

I wouldn't think so. Even if you could, you're still going to have to get somebody at Twitter to do something about it. Maybe catching Raffi's attention by posting the hash and suspected spam account here may speed things up. On the other hand it may not.