Thanks for the advice. I checked some of the results, this is indeed
the case. Then is there a way to make it logical ANDs? If we cannot do
it with the same command, maybe I could try to put these two kinds of
parameters in a single file and separate them with "&"?

Example file (locandfollow):
locations=-122.75,36.8,-121.75,37.8 &

command:
"curl -d @locandfollow http://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/filter.json