On 4/27/2010 5:53 PM, Julio Biason wrote:
se it's open source it doesn't mean you can't charge for it.
So I'm guessing that's what John Meyer asked what open source have to
with money.

Actually what I was asking is what did money have to do with the way that our applications authenticate themselves to Twitter (either through Basic, oAuth or xAuth) and the method that we preferred based upon our application. I never intended an open source vs money arguement; what I was trying to say is that while he had one way of doing a CLI client I may have another that does require authentication. So why should mine have to potentially break the application by using a browser?