Hi there,

We are very excited to develop an App on Twitter ecosystem. We are
developing something which removes all the spam from user's followers
list and shows him how much exactly non-spam followers he has. But to
perform such task, we need way more than what Twitter Whitelisted
account offers (20,000). For an instance, Twitter CEO @EV himself has
around 1.1 Million Followers. What we do is we have designed a set of
algorithms which removes all the spam, inactive and such other
followers and show how many exactly real followers the particular user
has. But to do this (by rest api) we need to spend 1 call to calculate
every 100 followers of the user. And once we get those 100 follower we
need 1 more call to filter out spam followers. Also there are few more
such tasks we need to perform to filter out the spam which needs more
calls. So if for instance a user has more than 1 million followers,
our system will not be able to calculate his overall non-spam
followers. Also there is a chance when multiple users can try to check
how many non-spam followers they have at the same time. All I need to
ask is, how am I able to get more than one IP addresses white-listed
(white-listing form states that we are able to whitelist more than one
ip) and if such thing is possible, how can we use both the ip's to
perform one single task of user having more than 1 million followers.
Also we were thinking of getting more than one Twitter account white-
listed associated to our business and then use them one by one when we
use all the calls from one id. Is this feasible? If both the methods
(White-listing IP and White-listing Accounts) are not a proper way to
perform such task, what would you recommend us to do? We have spent
countless nights getting this algorithms work and we even have tested
them on small user account having less than 1000 followers and it
works like charm. We are searching for solution since a month now. I
hope we will get help here.

Eagerly waiting for reply from Twitter.
Thanks a lot in advance!