Hi Abava,

There's a feature now to get your access token for any app you have
registered. You can find this by navigating to one of your application
detail pages on http://dev.twitter.com/apps and clicking on the "My Token"
link. Then you can use the access token and secret given to you in your own
application easily. There are more tips on the single access token model
here: http://bit.ly/1token

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod