On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 03:17, Ivo <ivo.wet...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Also I can't find the word "Browser" in "Twitter Client", and what's
> so secure about the Browser anyway? There's no reason to trust it!
> It's just another program, like the Twitter Client of your choice is
> too. Or can you make Mozilla responsible if someone gets his Accounts
> hacked while using Firefox? :P

How is Google Chrome, a browser built by one of the largest corporations on
the planet based off an open source project of which I can audit the code
anytime I wish, not more trustworthy than Generic Twitter Client 5000™ built
by Bob in his mom's basement?

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Developer for hire | http://abrah.am