Hi Fernando,

Happy to help you out.

Common issues when trying to get xAuth to work:
  - You must be using HTTP headers for the OAuth Authorization
  - You must be using POST as your method
  - You must be using SSL
  - Your POST body must contain the x_auth_* parameters as standard
application/x-www-form-urlencoded parameters
  - Your Content-Type should be set to "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
  - If the logins or passwords you are sending have non-url-safe characters,
they should be URL encoded in your POST body and encoded again in your
signature base string (just like any OAuth request)

If you post an example signature base string with your username and
passwords redacted, along with a redacted POST body, and the exact URL you
are hitting we can help you further.

Thanks!

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter