Hello,

I would agree with bob.hitching - let's take a general approach.
It is obvous that the OAuth twitter login page is not mobile optimized
so, rather than going and asking everyone
what phone you have and then trying to fix it for that phone - why
don't you just follow the best practice for mobile xhtml - basicaly
that would mean no javascript, no html tables...using just simple set
of the well known html - div,form elements,br :) it is really
easy and i do not see why you guys are taking no action - there is
already a lot of users using this just because they would not like to
install an app
on their phone.

Please consider this seriosly and we are all here to help!