> function getConnectionWithAccessToken($oauth_token, $oauth_token_secret) {
>  $connection = new TwitterOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET,
> $oauth_token, $oauth_token_secret);
>  return $connection;
> }
>
> $connection = getConnectionWithAccessToken("abcdefg", "hijklmnop");
> $content = $connection->get("statuses/home_timeline");

I've been experimenting with Abraham's library and have successfully
posted a status update via the test.php page.

However, I still need to know where the code above for "One Access
Token" should be pasted, and what lines should be commented out. I've
been trying to guess but not getting it right.

Lil