It's also possible that it's your local machine doesn't trust the root CA.
 If you are on Windows and managed via domain controller/group policy, it's
possible your domain admin has set which root CA's your machine trusts by
default.

if your web site trying to use @anywhere isn't also on your intranet, try
testing it from home.

You may also have luck on your work machine if you can add the equifax root
CA to your certificate store.