1) Mark can comment on oAuth. It's soon, but we've some static in the
pipeline that needs to get grounded out before oAuth can go out.

2) Continue to use stream.twitter.com for service to service
integrations. User Streams clusters, currently chirpstream.twitter.com
and for a little while betastream.twitter.com, are already tuned for
user consumption and thus already have much lower track and loc,
limits, cannot do follow, etc. User streams clusters are likely to
also have a different delivery latency distributions (wider), login
latency distributions (skewed much longer and much wider) and overall
uptime (lower at first).

We haven't decided if we're going to dedup connections between cluster
types yet. A very small number of test accounts per developer: don't
worry about it.

-John