Woops, my bad. I meant a meta search that would make use of all third
party APIs to display the results.

But I got your explanation. So if I intend to process the tweets and
make sense of it, the Streaming API is what I would need to take a
look at. But if I intend to get the search results and just display
them on my site, then I guess the search API is what I should use!

Pretty much clears everything, so cool! Thanks a lot!

-Nischal