One very popular Twitter list is Scoble's Tech News Brands list:

http://api.twitter.com/1/Scobleizer/lists/tech-news-brands/statuses.atom?per_page=200

I've got a program that's been watching this feed for a while now.  Just
yesterday I started getting some XML parsing errors.  I can create a hack to
make this work again on my end, but it's definitely best for Twitter to make
sure their XML is well-formed.

Here's what feed validator says:

http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.twitter.com%2F1%2FScobleizer%2Flists%2Ftech-news-brands%2Fstatuses.atom%3Fper_page%3D200

> Sorry
>
> This feed does not validate.
>
> line
> 482<http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.twitter.com%2F1%2FScobleizer%2Flists%2Ftech-news-brands%2Fstatuses.atom%3Fper_page%3D200#l482>,
> column 73: XML parsing error: <unknown>:482:73: not well-formed (invalid
> token) [help <http://validator.w3.org/feed/docs/error/SAXError.html>]

It looks like whenever a <twitter:source> of "Google" appears, it breaks the
XML because of the ampersand in the URL:

<twitter:source>
> http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164577";
> rel="nofollow">Google</a>
> </twitter:source>

If the ampersand is fixed, I'm guessing things will be happy again.

I hope I'm sending this to the right place.  Not sure where else to send it.

Thanks!

-Brandon

--
Brandon Stone