Not a development issue but an issue with help.twitter.com. My coworker had
the same issue. The bug is that if you had your email associated with one
user on twitter, opened a ticket, and then swapped that email it out with a
new user on twitter, you can't login to zendesk again with the new twitter
user or the old twitter user.

I would open a ticket but I can't login :-)

Url to login to help.twitter.com redirects to zenddesk and then it bounces
around a few times and fails with the url below.

First url it bounces to is:
https://twitter.zendesk.com/access/remote/?name=zbowling&email=zac%40zacbowling.com&external_id=7676492&timestamp=1273048060&hash=
<censored>&return_to=http%3A%2F%2Fhelp.twitter.com
%2Frequests%2Fportal%2Findex

Not sure if another is in there but I end up with this:
http://twitter.com/?kind=error&message=Failed+to+update+user+with+new+properties%3A+Email+has+already+been+taken

Zac Bowling
@zbowling