Thanks friend,

its great solution but right now  i am facing new problem
I have to show latest first twit of any celebrity like parishilton
for this purpose i used following url
http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/parishilton.json?count=1
and it gives error

Rate limit exceeded. Clients may not make more than 150 requests per hour.

Will you please me provide solution on that
pls help me

thanks and regard
milind