I just wanted to ask someone, have they gotten an email like this or is this
spam?

Information Message #79
InboxX
 Reply |Twitter System to me
show details 7:57 PM (14 hours ago)

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of
following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal
information.  Learn more

Hi, Twitter-er!
You have 2 (or more) incoming message(s) from Twitter System
http://twitter.com/account/message/D036-83A1
The Twitter Team
Please do not reply to this message; it was sent from an unmonitored email
address. This message is a service email related to your use of Twitter. For
general inquiries or to request support with your Twitter account, please
visit us at Twitter Support.

--
James Zipadelli
Freelance Journalist

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty." --Edward R. Murrow