Can't help much with a TCL implementation, but once you've registered an
application you can view the application record on dev.twitter.com and click
on a button called "My Access Token" to get the access token and access
token secret for your account from your application's perspective, which
simplifies the "I just need my access token" use case considerbly.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod