Hi,
Thanks for the response. I'm using C#.NET and this is all inline coding.
However, yesterday I found a way to check the token values from a protected
resource, It worked fine for me with slight database programming to store
and retrive the twitter generated access tokens.

Libraries I used to call Twitter API,

   - Wrox.Auth library
   - Twitterizer

Chathura