Dossy,

Your oAuth client you wrote in TCL, is it a client using TCL/TK or is it pure
TCL? I do ask because I'm still pretty much a novice TCL coder and am unsure
how I could go about writing something sending and receiving these requests,
and with looking at doing Out-of-band/PIN implementation about causing my app
(which will be running off of an eggdrop bot) to possibly pop up a browser
window or at least look at finding a way for the bot to pull this information
another way and return it to the user. Will see how to work on this when I
finally get started converting from basic auth to oAuth.

-Dustin