And you can get the Access Token (oauth_token and oauth_token_secret)
corresponding to your own user account for your own application by
navigating to one of your application detail pages at
http://dev.twitter.com/apps and selecting the "My Access Token" link on the
right-hand rail.

If you still have questions, I'll be happy to assist.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod