Ok. It is late and I didn't comprehend it the first time through. I'm
understanding now. Thanks.

-Dustin

From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of srikanth
reddy
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 3:46 AM
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [twitter-dev] How would I get remaing hits using OAuth.

As abraham pointed out you should use https://api.twitter.com/1/ to get
350/hr limit else it will be 150 (even for oauth)

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Dustin Lennon <demonicpa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I was reading on this, I currently have an application that I'll be working
on converting to OAuth from Basic Auth. My question is, is the Basic Auth
method still limited to 150/hr rate limit? I ask because that is what my app
currently returns when I send a request to account/rate_limit_status.

-Dustin