I've done some code updating for the project I am working on. I changed the
URL of accessing the rate limit and I'm still being returned with the 150/hr
rate limit.

[ 06:18:31 am | 241005.11 ]   [ @Worf ]
TWITTER:URL(http://api.twitter.com/1/account/rate_limit_status.json)

[ 06:18:31 am | 241005.11 ]   [ @Worf ] Status: All good, 142/150 requests
left, Resets: 6:40 AM

Running curl on the same URL:

C:\ >curl https://api.twitter.com/1/account/rate_limit_status.json

{"reset_time":"Tue May 11 12:17:15 +0000
2010","remaining_hits":150,"hourly_limit":150,"reset_time_in_seconds":127358
0235}

-Dustin