Sebastian,

Also make sure that all of the following points are true in your
implementation:

  * You are using POST
  * You are using SSL
  * Your xAuth parameters are the ONLY parameters in your POST body
  * You're setting a Content-Type header of
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
  * Your xAuth parameters are properly part of your signature base string,
where they will appear at the end of the signature base string in
alphabetical order
  * You're using HTTP header-based OAuth -- not attaching OAuth parameters
to the URL or POST body
  * You're HTTP Authorization header should only have oauth_* parameters in
it, not any of the xauth parameters

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod