Hi Taylor,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  You're right, this was
cockpit error on my part.  I apologize for taking up your time
unnecessarily.

On another note, I've have an xAuth access request in for over a week
now.  Can you help expedite it.  It's for registration ID: 135852.
I'm pretty much dead-in-the-water with further testing on my app until
this approval goes through.

Thanks again!

Ron