Hi Everyone,

I'm attempting to use the twittoauth library by Abraham Williams and
am having a little trouble. I am able to authenticate and get
everything, for the most part, working properly. The only thing I
can't do is get the background image to update.

Function I'm Using in index.php:
$connection->post('account/update_profile_background_image',
array('image' => 'images/cool-blue.jpg'));

index.php is in a root directory and there is a folder called images
with the cool-blue.jpg background in there. The file size is only
215kb.

I'm not sure why it isn't working. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.