Twitter does not handle classic retweets any different from standard tweets.
They have no representation of being a retweet other then containing the
originators name and showing up as a mention. As such they will not show up
in any of the retweet API methods unless someone natively retweets them.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Developer for hire | http://abrah.am
@abraham | http://projects.abrah.am | http://blog.abrah.am