FYI, it looks like the stray ampersands are still floating around in the
feeds of some Twitter lists.  Still causes validation errors.  Maybe the bug
fix is propagating throughout Twitter?

While we wait for this to be resolved, this regex might help any developer
who wants things to work on their end.  (Here's the version I'm using in
PHP.)

// Look for dangling "&" characters and turn them into "&" entities.
> $output = preg_replace("/&(?!#?\w+;)/", "&", $output);

Cheers,

Brandon

--
Brandon Stone